[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Ajax Push/Reverse Ajax?

lcoetzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 09:53:08 EST 2006

Gavin,

excellent example (had a quick look/play with it now).  That is the way I was thinking (to use a message topic, publish/subscribe etc. (just looked at the JMS Messaging in the docs as well)).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993405#3993405

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993405