[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Tomcat Clustering/JBossCacheService webapp path uniquene

bstansberry@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 10:50:45 EST 2006

Does "aaaa" represent the host name? I'm thinking not, or it should work.

Are you using FIELD granularity replication? If not, set "UseMarshalling" and "InactiveOnStartup" to false in deploy/tc5-cluster.sar/META-INF/jboss-service.xml.

If you are using FIELD, your only option is to alter JBossCacheService.start() to escape the webAppPath_ field, replacing the 2nd '/' with some character that's not valid in a context path.  This will prevent JBoss Cache from interpreting the '/' as an Fqn divider.  (I suspect this is how you already patched it.)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993440#3993440

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993440