[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Tomcat Clustering/JBossCacheService webapp path uniquene

laurensvh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 11:14:37 EST 2006

Hi brain,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Perhaps I was not clear enough with the context path, but the 'aaaa' is
part of the context path and not the hostname as you already figured.
(The real name is 'hypotheek', d.i. dutch for mortgage ;-))

I've tried both FIELD and ATTRIBUTE granularity  (w/ and without the flags
you mentioned), but with the same results. Looking at the code, the type of
granularity does not really affects the handling of the context path I think(?)

At the moment I've added a line with:
webAppPath_ = webAppPath_.replace("/","_");
and everythings works fine, but I consider it more of a hack, than a real solution.

Regards,
Lau

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993450#3993450

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993450