[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: JBoss failed JNDI lookup without any error

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 11:35:32 EST 2006

Based on the information you have given so far, I would say that you should fix your jndi lookup code, and then it will work. :-)

If you could provide the following, I could probably be more specific:

1) Post the code that does the lookup, pointing out the specific line that is failing. (Use [ code ] ... [ /code ] brackets around your code, without the spaces)

2) Post the exception stack trace (if your log code never gets printed out, an exception was probably thrown)

3) Use twiddle to list out the JNDI contents.  From the bin directory, enter:

./twiddle.sh invoke jboss:service=JNDIView list true

(If you are in Windows, use 'twiddle' instead of './twiddle.sh')

Post the results from the twiddle command.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993455#3993455

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993455