[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - problem with org/jaxen/VariableContext

frehan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 14:00:22 EST 2006

When I upgraded from 4.0.4GA to 4.0.5GA I started to get problems with

19:50:35,960 ERROR [SimpleStatefulCache] problem passivation thread
javax.ejb.EJBException: Could not passivate; failed to save state
        at org.jboss.ejb3.cache.simple.StatefulSessionFilePersistenceManager.passivateSession(StatefulSessionFilePersist
enceManager.java:363)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.cache.simple.SimpleStatefulCache.passivate(SimpleStatefulCache.java:196)
        at org.jboss.ejb3.cache.simple.SimpleStatefulCache$SessionTimeoutTask.run(SimpleStatefulCache.java:129)
Caused by: java.io.IOException ....
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jaxen/VariableContext

I do not have any clustering turned on and should not have any caching but I still get this problem. The class org/jaxen/VariableContext is in the jar jaxen.jar in jboss_home/server/default/lib so why can Jboss not find his class and why is it needed.

Any help is very much appreciated!

/Fredrik

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993543#3993543

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993543