[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Configuring web services in Jboss 3.0.8

hassanm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 14:11:35 EST 2006

Hi, we have Jboss 3.0.8 with tomcat 4.1.24, with jdk 1.4. Due to many reasons we can not upgrade our system to later versions of Jboss and jdk, hence we have to use what we have. Now I been trying to make a web service in it, I can not find a way to do so. JBossWS is good for Jboss 4.x or higher. I tried axis2, but since its a war file, and our application is in ear file, our application runs, and does not let anything in tomcat run. Can someone please suggest a way to make and consume web services in this scenario?
Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993547#3993547

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993547