[jboss-user] [Tomcat, HTTPD, Servlets & JSP] - Re: Tomcat Clustering/JBossCacheService webapp path uniquene

laurensvh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 14:40:13 EST 2006

Hi Brian,

(First I apologize for spelling your name wrong the first time ;-))

You're absolutely right that this error only happens when setting
the granularity to FIELD and the marshal flag true. Just checked
it again with ATTRIBUTE and no errors what so ever. Must have
overlooked the fact that this aspect worked, since the whole
clustering doesn't work for me with other granularity than FIELD
(but that's another story, won't bother you with that).

Thanks for your help so far!

Regards,
Lau

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993568#3993568