[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: PersistenceContext injection into a JSF-technology manag

tswall do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 18:49:32 EST 2006

I have gotten the managed-bean to obtain an EntityManager reference now by calling:

  | EntityManagerFactory emf = Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory("lynxManager");
  | EntityManager em = emf.createEntityManager();

I still cannot inject it via:

  | @PersistenceContext(unitName="lynxManager")
  | private EntityManager em;

or via:

  | @PersistenceUnit(unitName="lynxManager")
  | private EntityManagerFactory emf;

I believe I've tried every concievable iteration and cannot seem to get any injection scheme to work within a JSF managed-bean. I suppose I have a workable solution, but according to the aforementioned Sun reference (here) I should be able to inject this...

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated,
Scott Wall

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993632#3993632

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993632