[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Clustering local interfaces.

sajid2045 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 13 23:49:24 EST 2006

Hi all,
      We have developed an web based application on a single jboss server. We have stateful session bean/ stateless session bean/ entity beans. However, Since all the clients of ejb are in the same container, we have implemented the whole module using local interface. None of our components so far has remote interface. Now, we want to cluster the system. bypassing the ejb clustering/stateful session bean clustering is not an option for us.
      Now, My question is can we cluster the whole system with the local interfaces so far we have used? We want session state replication of stateful session beans. I want to understand the whole picture before rushing into any perticular solution. any help will be much appriciated.
Regards,
Sajid.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993694#3993694

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993694