[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Security

Dabubble do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 05:50:19 EST 2006

So in relation to the JAAS context (where my application is searching for roles in the facescontext) I just have to wait, but it will be available right?
I still have a few moths until deployment and I'll wait.

In the mean time I'll use those components you mentioned (s:hasRole and s:hasPermission) but IMHO I think that it should be document somewhere that the isUserInRole component is not available for seam security role.

Anyway thanks for your replyes and tips Shane, seam security is going to be awesome with those ACL type permissions.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993782#3993782

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993782