[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Tomahawk datascroller loose conversationId

imario do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 06:05:45 EST 2006

Is there any information how seam append its conversationId (or whatever) to the link?

I had a look at the DataScroller and it simply create a HtmlCommandLink dynamically, so it uses a standard JSF component to render the link.
Don't see what tomahawk does wrong here.

However, I'll point you (the jboss seam team) to the org.apache.myfaces.custom.requestParameterProvider package which allows you to register a RequestParameterProvider.
The fields and values returned by the RequestParameterProvider are appended to each url then.
This will be done by wrapping the HttpServletResponse and overload encodeURL.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993784#3993784

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993784