[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [OT] Seam and Tomahawk - lost property?

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 07:26:03 EST 2006

"imario" wrote : A search about "tomahawk" (using the search box in the right upper corner) brought up 6 hits, not *that* much, is it?

That search is for the website.  I did a quick search of the forum, and found 19 pages (so about 190 topics) that reference Tomahawk.

anonymous wrote : So instead of forcing people not to use tomahawk redirect them to our user form [1]

Perhaps that should go on as a sticky? Also, perhaps if one of the tomahawk people was to monitor this forum to deal with people's problems integrating with Seam (even if it is to direct them to myfaces mailing list)? (I think this is where the problem started - people kept saying they couldn't get tomahawk to work here and nobody was able to help them)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993812#3993812

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993812