[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [OT] Seam and Tomahawk - lost property?

imario do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 08:11:02 EST 2006

WE always work hard fixing our bugs if we are aware of them, though, some of us are idealistic open-source developers, means, they are not hired by a company which has a separate department just for open-source development.
Some of use (me included) spend many, many hours of our private time to get things right.

I guess you used
anonymous wrote : "you have no right to criticize our stuff"
as summary for our conversations, do you?
If so, then I have to say I *didn't* say that you are not allowed to criticize. In fact everyone has the right to do so as long as it has some substance, means, just saying
anonymous wrote : "Your life will be a lot easier if you steer clear of all this Tomahawk stuff and get a better JSF library."
all over the time is not valid.

But hey, I think in the end it was a good discussion, and I feel positive for the future.

At first what I can promise is, that we take Seam integration problems serious if we get aware of them.
Second, I'll try to find some time to check Seam with tomahawk, though, without any timeframe as it requires some time to setup a tomahawk based sample application with Seam ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993830#3993830

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993830