[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jbpm webapp login

fuligj do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 08:31:05 EST 2006

Thank You again for reply!

Yes, that's right! I know this site. I have deployed here many workflows and changed the HSQL DB to MySQL DB to change users who can login this site and all of them works fine.
But I would like to change the user-login method to this site. For example: audit the users with their passwords, that comes same from DB.
In jbpm-server\server\jbpm\deploy\jbpm.war there are a login.jsp, that relate to userBean. So i tought, the login method handled by userBean. But not really, because I rewrote it in jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.3\jbpm\src\java.webapp\org\jbpm\webapp\bean, rebuild the jbpm-starters-kit-3.1.3\jbpm\build directory, but nothing become.
So, by wich method handled the login in jbpm webapp? I have read about filters and tomcat valves, but its not clear.

Regards.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993837#3993837

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993837