[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Entity Manager Woes

norman.richards@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 10:50:32 EST 2006

Yeah - sorry.  It's kind of obvious from the stack trace where you are calling from.

You really should be doing JPA stuff from an environment that manages transaction support.  I don't know much about quartz or its EJB3 support, so perhaps there is some way to appropriately configure it.   If you really need to manage the transaction yourself you can look up the javax.transaction.TransactionManager under java:/TransactionManager and manage it yourself.   But I'd recommend using services that manage the tx for you.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993904#3993904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993904