[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Referencing global view-id variables from .jpdl.xml

spambob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 11:29:34 EST 2006

I'm sorry to bring this up again but I spent the last 10 hours trying to figure out how to do this with .xsd xml schemes with the result that I'm utterly sick & tired of this xml crap but nothing else.

As far as I understood it external entities work only if one uses dtds not with xsds?!

All I want to do is define a few elements in file1 and then include this in file2 - filexyz.

So - _please_ can someone give me:
1. a short example how my file1 has to look
2. how to include file1 in file2+ (file2+ has to use .xsd schemes!)
3. how to reference the entities defind in file1 - i assume i should use '&foo;'

Thanks for any help!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993930#3993930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993930