[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: [OT] Seam and Tomahawk - lost property?

andrew.rw.robinson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 11:29:45 EST 2006

Tomahawk & Seam guys, is there a way we can end the flame wars?

I am using Tomahawk and Seam together for two projects and have not had many issues (at least that I know of). Instead of saying don't use tomahawk or don't use seam, why don't we just work through bugs and fix the issues. Both libraries are very useful for us users (let us not forget the users) and it would be great to have them play together.

If myfaces/tomahawk would just start creating bug fix releases instead of new functionality versions all the time, I'd be willing to help fix the bugs on their side.

Lets quit the arguments and get these libraries to co-exist well. I'm sure there are plenty of other users that use both too and we are your testers.

-Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993931#3993931

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993931