[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - Re: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jnp.interfaces.Nam

forumer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 11:43:29 EST 2006

This happens, both, when I run the client in Eclipse or by using Ant.

All the client classes, including the one with main() method are packaged in a jar file which is included in the classpath.

I place jndi.properties in c:\Temp and specify c:\Temp in classpath. It seems that this properties file is visible because the exception does mention the NamingContextFactory. If this file is not visible I get the error saying that the environment property should be specified.

I'd like to have this property file outside a jar so it can be replaced without replacing the jar.

I'd appreciate any ideas.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993936#3993936

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993936