[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Jboss CMP does not reflect Database

dani-cas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 14:19:30 EST 2006

Greeting,

I am having some issues with jboss CMP feature.

When I first started developing my aplicacion I inserted some data in the DB to test the aplication, adter some development time I hace started to see that the state of the DB is not the same as the jboss CMP state, I know that some tables ARE suppoosed to be different, but some that that was supposed to be erased appeared again. I have tryed to fush the cache from Jboss without much sucess.
To better ilustrate this point I am displaying a select from jboss:

  | AbogadoUserName 	Admision 	Id 	NumeroRadicacion
  | 		7 	32423423432
  | 	org.invias.VO.AdmisionAdministrativoVO at 1430f3 	13
  | 	org.invias.VO.AdmisionAdministrativoVO at 199abd1 	14
  | 		21
  | 	org.invias.VO.AdmisionAdministrativoVO at 1df43e2 	10
  | 	org.invias.VO.AdmisionAdministrativoVO at e1b6ac 	11
  | 		8
  | 		9

The field AbogadoUserName is supposed to be a FK field, yet it is null.

Any idea, how can I restart the CMP engine in jboss?

Thanks for the help

Daniel

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3993991#3993991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3993991