[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: URGENT: Need documentation for down_thread and up_thread

bela@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 15:04:02 EST 2006

This enables or disables the up or down thread for each protocol. By default, each protocol has a down and up queue, serviced by 1 thread each. To reduce context switching, these can be turned off individually, for each protocol separately.
I introduced this a long time ago, as I realized that the context switching overhead might be quite high.
In JGroups 2.5, the threadless stack will get rid of them anyway.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994005#3994005

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994005