[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: Microcontainer jboss-beans.xml configuration with 10g

jcummings do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 15:07:08 EST 2006

Soon after the above typo difference was fixed I noticed another one.
When using various DataSources the method cases differ. Here they differ in the method for DataSource.  Notice one is getDatasource, and the other is getDataSource.

The DefaultDSBootstrap class is org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.local.LocalTxDataSource

   <bean name="DefaultDS" class="java.lang.Object">
  |       <constructor factoryMethod="getDatasource">
  |          <factory bean="DefaultDSBootstrap"/>
  |       </constructor>
  |    </bean>

The myDatasourceBootstrap class is org.jboss.seam.microcontainer.DataSourceFactory

   <bean name="hxpDatasource" class="java.lang.Object">

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994008#3994008

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994008