[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: JBoss Cache 1.4.0.SP Notifications

Rikr2 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 15:53:49 EST 2006

Yep. It 's something like this but the local (public components) and core cache (non public) cant work in cluster (using replication) because i have different public component in different servers so i don't interested in the content of my server 1 can be replicated to core ant the core replicate it to the server 2.

On the other hand a client can request an object to public component, the public component  look for it in its local cache , if the object isnt founded , the public component make a request to the core component ant this look for it in the core cache and return the result to the public component, the public component caches it in its local cache. In this case i need when the object is removed in the core this can be removed in the local.

Im trying with JBoss cache notifications, talking to  MBean server and register a listener for remove node event
I need an example of how to connect a remote MBean server using JMX or another idea of how to do this.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994020#3994020

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994020