[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: NotSerializableException in JBossCache with Log4J Level

Marlig do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 16:50:55 EST 2006

I'm afraid the problem still exists. However, it was hidden for a while behind another serialization problem regarding java.lang.reflect.Method. Seems we/some of the frameworks we use are putting this into the Session. After searching for quite a long time I kind of gave up and just removed the exception from the log files by setting the log level to fatal. Not a very honorable thing to do, but I found that session replication and failover seems to work despite the problem, and that's what counts for me most.

Regards
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994039#3994039

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994039