[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how to get jBPM working without the starterkit

james_hays@mac.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 18:29:50 EST 2006

Not to beat a dead horse, but you guys can be real asses.  Gees, the guy was struggling, so he asked for help.  If it's that painful to answer, don't.  Somebody else will, or he'll continue looking somewhere else.  What's the point in making them feel like an idiot?  Truth is, I find the jBPM documentation lacking as well.  You wanna punch me in the nose too?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994069#3994069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994069