[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Add in a message bundle from a component jar

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 19:52:31 EST 2006

Ok.  <component precedence="..." doesn't seem to work in 1.1.0GA

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: no such setter method: org.jboss.seam.core.ResourceBundle.precedence

But I really do need to merge. I want to specify some default messages and let the user override them as they desire.  Looks like I'll have to go back to loading the resource bundle myself and just checking the seam bundle for any overrides.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994077#3994077

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994077