[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: how to get jBPM working without the starterkit

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 20:15:45 EST 2006

James,

It is a dead horse. I was the first who got 'frustrated' by people who think OS means free, detailed support. Sorry, to not fullfil that. Cocampo has to some extend taken over the task to educate people, cause that is what I think it is, educating them.

If you think the jBPM documentation is lacking that might as well indeed say something about you (without wanting  to punch you in the noise, cause if there is one thing we are NOT, it is aggressive). We've had lots of positive feedback, mostly of-forum, from people with the right amount of knowledge to get started with jBPM. on-forum, lots of times people say they have NO knowledge of jBPM and j2ee (even if there is no direct relation) but want basic support. I often hasitated to respond that they should take  java 101 or j2ee for dummies classes first, cause that is what is mentioned as a primary requirement, some basic java knowledge. This does not make them an idiot, those are your words, but it makes them unfit to get started with jbpm (hell, even any other bpm solution)

Time to go to bed now (at least for me)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994082#3994082

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994082