[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Request didn't include a SOAP Message

alex.guizar@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 20:36:01 EST 2006

Hi Bertrand,

If I understand correctly, jBPM is sending an HTTP request to a partner service, but the SOAP envelope being transmitted is not what the service expects. In this case, I'd like to take a look at the outgoing SOAP message and the partner WSDL document for determining the possible cause of the problem.

Effectively, the WSDL location and the endpoint address are different. The SOAP message should be sent to the endpoint address. jBPM requires the WSDL document to determine the expected message format.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994091#3994091

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994091