[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: JCA/CICS has problem with JBoss4.0 RC1

bkseow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 20:52:02 EST 2006

Hi,

The adapter was installed as I can see the following entries through jmx-console:

:
:
name=cicseci,service=ConnectionFactoryBinding
name=cicseci,service=ManagedConnectionFactory
name=cicseci,service=ManagedConnectionPool
name=cicseci,service=TxCM
:
:

The CICS resource adapter that I am using come with IBM CICS Transaction Gateway (CTG) V5. I have tried to use the adapter that comes with IBM CTG V4 on JBOSS 4.x and I can connect to the host without any problem. Can the problem be related to the adapter ?

Seow

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994094#3994094

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994094