[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: BPEL : asynchronous invocation

saugatakc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 14 22:42:38 EST 2006

Thanks for the reply.
This example is of a simple request-response invocation of a web-service. I'm looking for an example of asynchronous invocation, where the BPEL process invokes the web-service and the web-service calls it back. Particularly I want to know how the reply-to address is passed. e.g. In oracle-fusion, if I define a reply-to header in the web-service message definition, it is filled automatically by the engine, and can be extracted by the web-service, is something similar done here too.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994105#3994105

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994105