[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: Performance Issue with Jbosscache

muthukumaran_m do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 01:14:43 EST 2006

Thanks for your interest.

Actually we didn't have any cluster setup, while we took the performance results.

We actually wanted to get the performance of the application with a single server instance. Kindly advice me, whether I am missing some setting here?

Then, regarding the JGroups version, here is it

  | Version:        2.2.8
  | CVS:            $Id: Version.java,v 1.18.2.1 2005/05/30 09:47:56 belaban Exp $
  | History:        (see doc/history.txt for details)

The real thing that makes me worry is that the application flow, for which I am testing the performance, does not include any call to the Jboss Cache. We are using Jboss Cache for a different flow/purpose, mainly for invalidating the custom in memory architecture that we have in our application. But I am not sure why this JGroup call is coming in.

Kinldy let me know any more information.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994121#3994121

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994121