[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam 1.1 on WebLogic 9

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 04:55:40 EST 2006

anonymous wrote : Can a WL-deployed Seam application use any WL-Resources such as DataSource/ConnectionPool/JNDI/JMS-Queue/etc. from the WL server?

Sure, ofcourse!

anonymous wrote : I assume that I don't have to change/adjust any (global) configuration of the WL server when deploying a Seam-based application (aside from the regular application deployment process), since it is just a "plain-vanilla" J2EE app from the deployment point of view. Is that correct?

Right, its just a WAR.

anonymous wrote : Also are there any points where the application development with Seam is constrained when targeting the WL 9 platform for a deployment?

You can't use EJB3.

Have you looked at the examples yet? the "jpa" and "hibernate2" examples both deploy on WL.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994164#3994164

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994164