[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to add new swimlanes

anu123suya do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 08:20:42 EST 2006

I could deploy my own process definition into hypersonic DB where there are some pre existing users and swimlanes. I have used them in my processdefinition.

But, while trying to deploy the same processdefinition in mysql, it is not getting deployed. I have added user into JBPM_ID_USERS table. even then it is not getting deployed. just getting the warning message 'task reference unknown swimlane XX'

Any idea why this message comes up and process is not deployed? and do i need to insert swimlanes manually into the DB as we used to it for users??

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994214#3994214

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994214