[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam generate-entities failing

bunzee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 09:58:10 EST 2006

Max,

Thank you for your help.  Could you please show me how or point me to the reference where it said settting hibernate.schema_default in build properties.

I googled around and find some literature that said something like "hibernate.schema_default=SCHEMA".  I suspect that SCHEMA is an XML file locate somewhere!!!  Is this true?  If yes, could you please point me to ref to an example of this SCHEMA file!

In general, I am pretty lost with the whole JBoss SEAM and how it uses hibernate.  I search all over jboss seam directory but could not find any "hibernate related" xml file!  (besides those in the example directories!)

Thanks a bunch,

BunZ

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994234#3994234

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994234