[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam & Maven2

ccanning do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 13:56:04 EST 2006

I will be willing to help also since I use Maven 2 and I am moving most of my projects over to the Seam architecture. The biggest issue I see right now is the javax.* jars from sun. But, I think through the java.net repository, we might be able to include enough jars to get everything compiling/testing (but I am not 100% sure that everything is there). I have almost everything working right now, but I am currently building my own local repository (especially for the seam jars and a few others).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994315#3994315

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994315