[jboss-user] [JBossCache] - Re: [TreeCache] viewAccepted()

ls1528 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 14:27:36 EST 2006

OK.  I decreased the value of UDP ip_ttl from 8 to 2 in the ../deploy/cluster-service.xml file on both the production JBoss servers and dev/test JBoss servers.  I stopped and restarted all the servers.

The [TreeCache] viewAccepted() messages still appear in the JBoss startup log file on the Unix production server and dev/test server.  The partition_names, mcast_addr and mcast_ports are different values on the production JBoss server and dev/test JBoss servers.

Do you have any other suggestions?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994327#3994327

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994327