[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with DataModelSelection?

jkrupka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 15:56:47 EST 2006

Ah ha!!

I got it working... I'm not really sure why it was always injecting the first element into the DataModelSelection variable, it still feels like something was broken or I was grossly missing something.  But I took the DataModel and DataModelSelection variables out of the Editor bean and put them, along with query logic (instead of relying on the natural fetch functionality of the entityManager) in the Finder bean.  It now works, but I don't really know why this made any difference...

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994341#3994341

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994341