[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Does JBoss WS use any Swing or AWT classes?

chris.laprun@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 15 17:48:17 EST 2006

I'm working on Portal and the app pops up as soon as we access WSRP (which uses JBoss WS) so I'm pretty sure it's related to JBoss WS. I haven't looked into it in great details for lack of time but it didn't use to happen. I think it started with JBWS 1.0.3 (though I cannot say for sure).

And it is a problem if it uses Swing-related classes that can cause problems in a headless context (at least, I know it was an issue at some point).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994364#3994364

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994364