[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Problem testing Hello BPEL sample

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 16 10:03:10 EST 2006

Hi Meghana,

I have not tried using BPEL for some time now, but I had this very issue before and it is because of an incompatibility in the xml parsing libraries of the jdk 1.5.0_05. I know that there is a workaround by moving around some of these xml parsing libraries, but I am not exactly sure what has to be done.
I know Alex is on holiday, but once he gets back he will certainly be able to give some more detail.

Regards,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994421#3994421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994421