[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problem with DataModelSelection?

jim.farley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 16 21:26:32 EST 2006

More on this: it seems that the @DataModel variable is not being set up as a context variable for some reason.  When the Seam phase listener looks for it (in selectDataModelRow()) to set its index to match the link index, it's not found in any context, so the wrapped ListDataModel's internal index remains unset (defaults to zero). Hence the first item is picked each time.

It still alludes me why my @DataModel is not being put into conversation context while the dvd example does behave as expected.  To try to isolate the problem, I've restructured the code along the lines of the dvd example (specifically, the showorders.xhtml page), and lined up my components.xml, web.xml and faces-config.xml to the settings in the dvd example.  Any ideas would be very welcome.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994466#3994466

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994466