[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: HSQLDB connection problem

cesarcba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Dec 17 13:41:23 EST 2006

Hi..thanks..I already used the Database Service Interface via JMX and enabled TCP connections by making some changes in the hsqldb-ds.xml..my problem occurs when i try to load the org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver, is like it didnt find the hsqldb libs in the jboss/server/default/lib...I dont know why it works with JBoss server and not with my App.ear..do you know if there is a way to explicitly say to my App.ear how to find the hsqldb libs?? I think that could be the solution to my problem...thanks again

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994499#3994499

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994499