[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: ClassCastException when casting to remote interface

lowy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 04:01:45 EST 2006

Hi,
as I wrote in my original post, I use  Eclipse to generate the EAR archive (for the EJB project) and  WAR archive (for the web project). I'm not sure but I think this is a function provided by the Exadel Studio plugin that I use.

The only thing to do in Eclipse is to add a reference of the EJB project to the web project. With this, a jar file containing the EJB-project's class files will be automatically included in the WAR file, in
WEB-INF\lib
I don't see any possibility to influence this behavior.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994575#3994575

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994575