[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Getting Exception for Derby Data Source

alexcc_06 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 05:02:11 EST 2006

I am trying to test my MDB with Derby database. I have copied getting error
org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.
dbc.DerbyDatabase; - nested throwable: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for: org.jboss.jdbc.DerbyDatabase)

Looks like org.jboss.jdbc.DerbyDatabase is not in my class path. Which jar file contains this class or how can i resolve this error.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994587#3994587

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994587