[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Switching themes

seidler2547 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 05:58:50 EST 2006

Hi,

we are using a higly customized JBoss Portal 2.2.1. We have created different themes, and the behaviour of 2.2.1 when switching  the theme is that it is changed for all users, all sessions, all subsequent requests. This is highly inconvenient, because we want to customize themes per user.

Now my question: can this behaviour be changed? Is it "fixed" in more recent versions? We have implemented our own LoginModule, and when I tried to switch to 2.4 I realized that the class structure of all Login-related classes has entirely changed, so upgrading would mean a lot of effort for us.

Thanks for your help,

Stefan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994612#3994612

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994612