[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - how we can lookup the JNDI of a remote Jboss from within our

legolas.w@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 06:29:02 EST 2006

Hi
Thank you for reading my post
we have an application deployed into two seperate Jboss application server.
What we need is sending some JMS message to a queue and topic of the remote Jboss application server.
what we can not do is initializing a context for the second application server which is running on another mchine over interanet.
can some one help me with initializing a context to lookup into the JNDI of the second application server?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994622#3994622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994622