[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Couldn't delete timer for Process Instance

exhilarator do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 07:56:09 EST 2006

ERROR - org.hibernate.HibernateException: instance not of expected entity type: org.jbpm.context.exe.VariableInstance

Exception in thread "main" org.jbpm.JbpmException: couldn't delete timers for process instance 'org.jbpm.graph.exe.ProcessInstance at 314585'

I have a start node where I signal the process and this process was tested to work correctly when It was loaded from the file system. Now this is deployed in a JBoss Server and it causes the above said problem.

any help?
 what are the other details I need to send in?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994656#3994656

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994656