[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Jboss Seam App + Portal Installation

Shinerella do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 10:33:11 EST 2006

Hi everybody!

I have already several jboss seam applications running on a Jboss AS 4.0.4 GA installer version (ejb3 option enable as it was required to use seam),

The thing is that I want to use jboss portal and start making my intranet applications as portlets,  but I have the following problem:

I tried to install portal under this Jboss server, I had a lot of errors, so I just installed the jboss Portal bundle that comes with a Jboss AS in another computer and I tried to deploy my seam applications in there, but I have this famous exception

org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: ejb-jar.xml must either obey the right xml schema or define a valid DOCTYPE!

So.. my question is, which is my best shot?

Do I need to have two jboss AS? or there is a way to have my seam aplicactions in the same Jboss AS where jboss portal is deployed and running?

Thanks and regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994699#3994699

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994699