[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Can't Access JBoss 4.0.2 via IP address while running in

tpaulsz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 10:41:27 EST 2006

When I start up JBoss from the command line, I'm not using any additional arguments.  I'm simply double-clicking on run.bat.
>From the IDE, I've verified that I am using the JBoss Inc's version of the server (Red J semi-surrounded by mulit-colored dots).
Here are the default arguments that appear in the Launch Configuration window in the IDE:
Start Args: --configuration=default --host=localhost
Twiddle Args: -S -s localhost:1099
Stop Args: -s localhost:1099 -a jmx/rmi/RMIAdaptor

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994707#3994707

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994707