[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Undeploy Exploded EAR Application (Windows specific)

chonger.cheng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 11:17:10 EST 2006

On Windows, when I attempted to undeploy an exploded EAR application, I found that the OS will not let me delete a jar file in the APP-INF/lib directory. The result is that my application will not undeploy cleanly

I created a simple ear containing

test.war
META-INF
APP-INF/lib/test.jar

I attempted to undeploy it by removing the directory from the ${JBOSS_HOME}/server/${SERVER_NAME}/deploy and I could not delete the entire exploded EAR directory.

How do I make sure an EAR can be undeployed cleanly?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994721#3994721

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994721