[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - HA-JNDI Lookup doesn?t work from other (not the binder)Servi

saho do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 12:55:13 EST 2006

Hi All,

If I create the HA-JNDI Context Set  and then  rebind the object to HA-JDNI the lookup within the same service works, but from other service if I create the same context Set the lookup doesn?t work(NameNotFoundException).
So what I make wrong, I don?t understand?
Here is my code

Properties p=new Properties();
	    	p.put("java.naming.factory.initial", "org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
	    	p.put("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs", "jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces");
	    	p.put("jnp.partitionName", Partition);
InitialContext ictx= new InitialContext(p);

ictx.rebind(?myService?, serverObject);
ictx.lookup(?myService?);
// this works

But from other service the lookup to this bounded object doesn?t work.

I use JBoss AS 4.0.4

Thanks for any Help

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994748#3994748

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994748