[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Future direction for Embeeded EJB

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 18 15:21:57 EST 2006

Probably go with Hibernate/JPA. This is the option that we will sell support for (soon). E-EJB3 needs a bit of additional maturity before we would be happy supporting it, at least at the platinum level.

Yes, support for EJB3 generation is planned. (There was a little bug in the EJB3 container that stopped me doing it for now.)

E-EJB3 is secondary for now, but once people are done on the current efforts with the CTS for JBoss 5, and get free up to work on that, we are still committed to turning it into a mature product.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3994788#3994788

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3994788